On Thursday, August 11th, 2016, between 15:00 and 16:00 UTC we will be releasing version 5.2.17 of our Dyn Managed DNS platform to production.
Changes included in this release:
* Remove serial style restrictions on .de zones
* Improve messages on GSLB RecoverIP when attempting to recover a non-recoverable address
* Task IDs are now included in most API responses where a task is used to track progress
* Default Traffic Director node link limit increased to five
* Added some missing countries to Traffic Director
To those using the Dyn python SDK for RTTM operations, you will need to update to version 1.7.1 following this release. The task changes to the API introduce breaking changes specifically for RTTM.
Once complete, changes from this release will be published in our change log along with previous releases.
No customer impact is expected for this release.
Customers with questions or concerns are encouraged to reach out to our Technical Support Team.
Aug 9, 19:19 UTC